The act of reproduction has been present since our world began. The idea of consciously preparing for conception and pregnancy is a phenomenon of our times. The theory and teachings of conscious conception are simple but few modern couples practice these preparations for conception, even though they can influence the finished product in the womb. The practice of conscious conception has brought hope and happiness to women and their partners by helping them to overcome their personal obstacles and successfully conceive and maintain healthy pregnancies. Conscious conception begins with your intention to invite a child into your family. As you refine your intention for the highest good, and practice communicating your intention, you will experience a shift within yourself.
For couples wanting to give their children the absolutely best start in life, the preparation will begin before conception. It is all about getting your bodies ready. It is also about producing the highest quality product – the sperm – to begin this new life. Just dwell on that thought for a moment. Giving a child the healthiest start possible it is worth putting in the time and effort to make sure that the child is produced from the purest essence of each of you, and is able to grow and develop in a healthy, pollutant free, nutritionally sound, and stress free body. A woman is born with her full quota of ova, or eggs, so the validity of these is genetic. The man’s sperm is produced constantly and is more vulnerable to toxins, drugs, and environmental pollutants. This is why the male’s participation in the preparation is equally as important as the woman’s preparation. Preparation for conception and pregnancy takes a minimum of four months (six months will allow for a better physical, emotional, and spiritual preparation).
- It is necessary to stop using artificial contraception (IUD, pills, etc.).
- Learn when you are fertile and avoid intercourse during that time while in the preparatory phase (condoms can always be used too).
- Both partners should get a full blood screen to check iron levels, liver function, Rubella, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, and Toxoplasmosis.
- A woman should attempt to be at a healthy weight for her height and body type.
- Both partners may want to consider eliminating any residual toxins, which may be in their bodies, by fasting.
- Drugs, alcohol, smoking, second-hand smoke, caffeine, and household cleaners containing harsh chemicals need to be completely avoided.
- Eliminate nutritionally deficient substances, such as sugar, white flour, and processed foods.
- Avoid foods that contain preservatives and artificial coloring. Choose, instead, from the wide range of fresh, wholesome fruits, nuts, vegetables, and grains. Wherever possible, choose organic products.
- Invest in a good quality water purifier.
- Avoid breathing in toxic fumes, such as gasoline, solvents, ammonia, oven cleaner, mold treatment, pest eradication products, paints, and glue.
- Learn and practice some intimacy and connecting exercises with your partner.
- Learn a simple meditation technique in order to address stress factors, which are sure to arise!
By following this preparation, pregnancy can be started with strong, vital sperm and ovum. The embryo can implant in a healthy uterus and develop in optimum conditions, and, eventually, that beautiful baby will be birthed, gently and lovingly, into the arms of two very committed parents. This is the most valuable, lifelong gift you can give your child.