This EFT training course in Gauteng 28th Nov – 1st Dec 2019, is approved by the EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Academy (EFTMRA).
Get a lot more than you bargained for.
In addition to teaching you the theory and a safe space to practice EFT, this course has been designed to be a deeply transformational space and for you to experience your own personal shifts.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Level 1
A powerful way to start healing from the inside out.
Did you know that…
- By stimulating your central nervous system in a certain way, you can naturally reduce your cortisol (stress hormone) levels, helping your body to stay calm and healthy? [High stress and elevated cortisol levels are linked to a myriad of illness and disease.]
- Your amygdala (a part of your brain) governs all your trauma responses and does not respond to language or positive thinking? [That’s why you cannot talk yourself out of past trauma and why “Old memories buried alive don’t die”.]
- Beliefs like “I’m not good enough” is stored in your limbic brain? Positive affirmations do not change these beliefs in any way, which is why you need more than positive affirmations to experience long-term change.
Imagine if you could naturally feel better and calm in a way that was natural, non-invasive, non-chemical, that didn’t require you to take any lotions or potions, and that was clinically proven to reduce your stress and cortisol (stress hormone) levels, food cravings, depression and more?
Imagine if you could overcome common aches and pains naturally, without the need for pills?
Imagine if you had a way to immediately help yourself and those close to you during life’s upsets to feel better in minutes, that was safe even for children and animals?
You don’t have to imagine it; this course will teach you all that, and more.
Here you will learn how to use EFT on yourself or others to:
- Get relief from physical issues like headaches, back-ache, stress, arthritis, asthma, painful PMS etc.
- Overcome emotional difficulties like old past pain and hurt, shame, regret and guilt that still keep you stuck in the past and unable to move forward.
- Release stress, anxiety, fear, phobias and worry.
You’ll also see live demonstrations of EFT in action and get to practice tapping yourself so that you know what to do when you leave. Well balanced between theory and practice, it’s a full experience, filled with fun, good company, learning and change.
The curriculum includes:
- A short history of EFT.
- The tapping points – exactly where and how to tap.
- Psychological reversal – why we often don’t change (or why change doesn’t last), and how to neutralize it.
- The importance of being specific, and the right questions to ask.
- The Gamut procedure to help things ‘shift’ deeply.
- Experience for yourself how effective EFT is to neutralize addictive cravings.
- The Movie technique to release past painful events quickly and safely.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Tapping
Level 2 Course
Helping Yourself and Others
Did you know that…
- Conventional (basic) EFT isn’t suitable to work with deep trauma, and that you can hurt yourself and others with it?
- People sometimes give up using EFT simply because they do not understand that when the basics don’t work there’s a good reason for it (and it usually just takes a small tweak to get it to work)?
- Over 90% of your life experience is governed by your unconscious mind via memories, feelings and beliefs that you’re not even aware of? [which is where ‘self-sabotage’ comes from and why willpower only ever works on the short-term]
Imagine if you:
- could learn to release even the most horrific trauma gently, safely and permanently?
- could learn the subtle yet profoundly powerful ways in which we block change from happening (usually without having a clue that we’re doing it!), and how to work around it to effect long-term change?
- had a way to help you and others understand exactly why your life has turned out the way it has, and how you can change it if you wanted to?
You don’t have to imagine it.
This EFT training course in Gauteng will teach you that, and more.
EFT Level 2 is traditionally called the ‘Practitioner’ Course because you can qualify as an EFT Practitioner after you’ve attended and completed the requirements. However, even if you have no desire to become an EFT Practitioner, Level 2 will teach you important distinctions on how to use EFT more gracefully and effectively for more serious circumstances.
The curriculum includes
- Discover additional tapping points and techniques for when the basics don’t work.
- Learn about the writing on your walls (limiting beliefs), where it comes from, how it limits your life, and how to change it.
- Find out about two techniques to safely release trauma (basic EFT is not suitable for severe trauma).
- Experience the importance of having rapport when you work with others, and the significant impact when you don’t.
- Find out many different ways to resolve physical pain and an empowering way to approach illness and disease.
- Understand how to effectively use EFT in groups.
- Discover why we sometimes hold on to our problems (it’s not what you think!) and how to resolve it.
Spaces are limited so book early.
Contact Jeanne to reserve your place : 083 692 2970 / firstname.lastname@example.org
EFT training course in Gauteng dates:
28th Nov – 1st Dec 2019 EFT Level 1&2
EFT course Price:
Well balanced between theory and practice, it’s a full experience, filled with fun, good company, learning and change.
“Level 2 will help you to understand yourself better, see where your problems really come from, and know how to resolve them.”
This is a real opportunity to see tapping demonstrated expertly, to get your own deep shifts, and to get more hands-on tapping experience so that you can leave confident in yourself and your abilities to help yourself and those you care about – family, friends or clients.
You’ll also get a very clear understanding of why your life turned out the way it did, why other people’s lives are the way they are, and how to use EFT to change it, if you want.
- Get clearer on your dreams.
- Experience the power of gratitude.
- Stretch yourself out of your comfort zone in a safe place – because it always leads to growth.
- Enjoy a wide variety of fun and accelerated learning and revision techniques to ensure you truly ‘get’ the material.
- Leave a lot lighter than when you arrived, more confident and sure of yourself and where you’re heading.
- All course material.
- Teas and snacks
- Optional early morning 1-hour bonus session on days 2 and 4.
- Certificate of Attendance.
- A free 1-hour follow-up review call within 6 months of you attending.
- Access to a closed forum only for those who trained with me for mutual support, swapping sessions and sharing stories.
- A clear path to certification as EFT Practitioner
A few years ago, I met Bennie Naude (www.deepliving.com – a Master EFT trainer and facilitator) and learnt about EFT. I can honestly say that my life changed in that week. Since then Bennie and I have become close and dear friends, we have studied together, worked together and facilitated many retreats and workshops.
Becoming an EFT trainer was the inevitable next step. What I love about teaching EFT is the opportunity for me to share skills and experiences that may support you on your journey forward – just as teachers have come into my life to encourage me to take the next step, I stand and invite you to your next step of your own personal journey and I am willing to walk alongside you for a while.
EFT has become part of my life. I have used it to support me through Post Natal Depression, overcoming major performance anxiety before a workshop, helping my little son to prepare for his first day of school, my 7 yr old daughter having opening night jitters /terrors of a school play, my husband preparing for a major job interview, dental trauma after a root canal, menopausal symptoms and my life changing….. the list is endless and varied.
EFT has also changed the way I work with clients and the scope is wide and exciting – tapping to relax the body while an epidural is inserted before a caesarean birth, tapping to improve the chances of successful pregnancy during an IVF cycle, support during a divorce and helping the children cope, tapping in loving and considered intentions with a couple as they prepare to get married, releasing trauma from an abusive childhood.
As you can see from the glimpses above EFT is beautiful and powerful and can really support you. Even if you have no desire to become a practitioner and work with others, having this skill to use on yourself and at home is profound.
EFT training course in Gauteng Level 1&2
Contact me for more information at email@example.com