When a group of women join together, something special happens. One of the most powerful and beautiful that I consistently witness is their ability to truly listen to each other. To support and encourage with such a gentleness and empathy that transcends language, nationalities and educational backgrounds.
I have also seen that despite our uniqueness, our stories are remarkably similar, no matter where we come from. And whilst our stories are the building blocks for who we are today and something to rejoice and celebrate, there may also be aspects to these stories that need to be released in order for us to move on.
What is Spirit Rising: The Immersion all about?
It’s about our stories. The stories that make us. The stories that we make up. The stories that we are proud of and celebrate. And the stories that keep us safe – and sometimes, stuck.
It’s about giving ourselves the time, opportunity
and space to come back to our-Self.
• Overnight single accommodation Durban prior to departure(22nd August ‘18)
• 1 x return bus transfer DBN/ Kosi Bay Border (23rd Aug)
• Return border transfer
• 7 x nights’ Accommodation in Luxury tented camp, en suite bathroom – Single OR Shared depending on option chosen
• 7 x 2-course Catered brunch at resort
• 6 x 3-course Catered dinners at resort
• 1 x dinner in village (at own expense)
• 4 x Wild Dolphin Swim Launches – educational, respect and awareness with Courtney Ward
• Snorkelling course, code-of-conduct & boat safety
• Sacred shamanic sound and drumming journey with Courtney Ward
• Photographs of your ocean experiences
• Gentle exercises and practices facilitated by Jeanne
• 90 minute Massage
• Drinking water, coffee and tea
• All Drinks – Except Teas and coffees
• Snorkelling equipment. There is equipment available for hire if you don’t want to bring your own.
• Visa (ONLY for non-South African passport holders)
• Additional massages and bodywork spoilings
• 1 x dinner in the local village
Spaces are limited so book early.